Taggert and I went to a free Ballet Under the Stars in a park in Glendale last Thursday while Jed was out with the missionaries. We met a nice girl, her mom and her 2-month-old baby (and converted her to ring slings! :), not to mention the great entertainment!

But... from the looks of it, this little man wasn't too sure about all the prancing and tiptoeing...

"And seriously, Mom... the tights on those guys are
atrocious!"

Actually, Tagg really enjoyed the ballet--he watched the dancers quite intently for some time! Can't blame him... it was pretty impressive, and the synchronized movements were very eye-catching!
I love exposing him to different experiences.

This is Taggert chillin' with JB--JB works for Arizona Healthy Families, a program that sends one of their employees out to participating homes each week to check on the baby's development and educate parents. I think it's a
fantastic program and I am so happy to support it! :)

Tagg's new thing is putting things inside each other--He's pretty darn good at knowing which things are smaller and which things are bigger!
No comments:
Post a Comment