CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.21.2010

The Gender, The Belly & The Name

We found out that it's a...




girl!!


We're excited to see what a little girl will look like between us! Jed & Tagg have been saying from the beginning that it's a girl, and I do feel like I've been carrying differently this time. Speaking of which...



Top: 22 weeks with Taggert

Bottom: 22 weeks with our daughter!

I hadn't compared these pictures before now, and I was feeling like I'm so much bigger this time around, but I guess it's about the same! Maybe time is just going by more quickly because my days are more full...

Any name suggestions? Our favorites are Reece and Tatum. Vote in the poll to let your voice be heard!
By the way, 2 of my 4 best girlfriends, as well as Jed's best friend all have had a boy first and then a girl! (And one of the two remaining girlfriends already has a boy... when she has her second, she just might keep up the trend!) ...Now, if all of us could just live on the same block... ;)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! congrats on the baby girl!!! We love having a boy and girl combo! hope you're feeling well and staying warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! So exciting Jess! It will be fun to see Tagg with a little sister! And, after seeing Karalee's comment, I think it's crazy that we all had a boy first and then a girl! You are going to have so much fun with the girly stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm taking great license here to assume that I'm the "friend who already has a boy"...ha ha! But whatever, I'm assuming you meant me, and yes, I have to admit that the EXACT SAME THOUGHT crossed my mind when I found out your having a girl!!! Ha ha, great minds think alike (after all the years when they didn't think so alike...ha ha ha ha ha!) OH, how I miss you! I'm so happy for you and your new baby girl on the way. What a joy! Amen to
    "living on the same street"....wouldn't that be a riot??? Thinking about it makes me sad that it isn't so! By the way...I LOVE YOUR SONGS on here. You always have the best songs that I've never heard but instantly like. How do you do it? Where do you find them? LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such happy news!! It's good to read how you are doing--you sound great and I can't believe how grown-up Taggert looks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a little girl! That will be so fun and I think Tagg will be such a sweet big brother. You wonder how a little girl will look... I say absolutely stunning! I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete