CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.21.2011

Reecey Pie


Reece and I had some nice time together while Taggert was napping (he dropped his nap at the end of last year--and now he and I have that nice time while she's taking her one nap :). We had the photo shoot below during one of those times.



Yes, a girl is fun to dress up :) I made her headbands and flower clips and thoroughly enjoyed it! She and I worked really hard to teach her to go to sleep on her own and she achieved it at about 2 months. She took a pacifier at naptime and bedtime for a long time, and then I would put her thumb in her mouth while she was falling asleep instead so she'd be more autonomous--she was waking up in the middle of the night for me to replace her pacifier since she was too little to find it on her own.






She is gorgeous, funny, a good sport, tough, full of her own ideas and ways of doing things, and has a certain affinity towards being the center of attention.






Reece loves getting out of the house and being with other people. She enjoys other kids, babies and animals (especially dogs--of any size).

Wow, isn't she pretty?!

Even with food on her face! (Peas... when she was too young to know better ;)

She likes to laugh. And she makes us laugh, too. Reecey Pie, the Reecey Pie! Everybody loves the Reecey Pie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment