
Now, at 18 months, she pretty much only chills and cuddles with Daddy (especially if he's watching soccer :) She likes to be with Mom, but the calmness Daddy imparts to her is second only to her blanket and thumb.

I put the middle picture up on Reece's wall, and a couple weeks ago I was giving her bedtime a go (usually Daddy's job). She kept pointing towards the door and making her nice "I want that" sound. As I got close to the door it became evident that she wasn't pointing at the door itself, but at Daddy in the picture, hanging up next to the door! I asked, "Do you want Daddy?" and of course she gave her sweet nod and I put Tagg to bed instead ;)
Daddy and his girls... (the picture at the top is Gabriela, the baby on the bottom is Reece.)









No comments:
Post a Comment