CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.28.2008

Neighborhood Adventures!


During one of our bicycle adventures, Taggert and I stopped by some friends of ours and [very lovingly ;) ] vandalized their driveways!! Tagg even drew a little picture with the chalk! It was awesome!!!
We rode to this big grassy area in our wonderful neighborhood one day so Tagg could just walk around--he LOVES being outside, which I think is awesome! This really nice man was driving this huge lawnmower around and Tagg couldn't take his eyes off of it. The man stopped, got off, and offered Taggert a chance to sit in the seat! We didn't even ask! The world is so full of good people! I love it!


And Arizona really is beautiful after all! Shame on me!
Jedediah had the fantastic idea to go to the mall the other day and let Tagg play in the indoor play area! It was so much fun!
Tagg enjoyed playing with us for a little while, but then...


...He turned into a big boy and went off to play by himself! For a while, he didn't even care where we were! I felt like the umbilical cord was hanging by a thread! ... okay, so it was actually pretty nice to just get to sit there on the sidelines with Jed's arm around me... yeah, it was really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment