Jed helped me into the airport, but couldn't come past security, so I improvised! Tagg's HUGE carseat made a suprisingly comfy backpack, and when I had to surrender the stroller at the end of the jetway, I put the diaper bag around my neck like a necklace and sat Taggert right on top of it! The aisle of the plane was about half an inch wider than me! :)
Alanna's son Cohen refused to put his Halloween costume on, but while we were home together one day, I had success!! (well... halfway! ;)
One of my favorite things about the Pumpkin Fest is the elephant ears that the Lion's Club makes! Mom got me one... it was as delicious as I remembered! (It's a piece of fried dough the size of a plate with cinnamon and sugar all over it!) After I got it, the Lion's guys broke out in 8-part barbershop! Love it!
Thing 1 and Thing 2... outfits courtesy of Grandpa and Grandma Klaiss' trip to Florida!
I stinkin LOVE my family! A friend was over and agreed to take a picture of all of us together. Mom opened up a greeting card that plays "What I Like About You" and we all danced our way over to the kitchen for the picture!!!! It doesn't get better than that!!!!
Sweet Cohen loves his Grandma. She was laying on the floor at Grandma and Grandpa Klaiss' house, resting, when Cohen came over and pulled at her hand to get her to come play with him. She didn't move and... well... he was bummed.
Two guys from my class in high school opened up their very own breakfast restaurant in Sycamore! It's really classy and the food is great! Dad took us all out for a VERY early breakfast on my last day! (It was so early we left the boys asleep at home with JB--a friend who's living at Mom & Dad's house.)
This guy was at the next gate over in the airport on the way home. Their hats matched, so it was an excuse to make a new friend! He was very nice!
There was a pretty girl sitting across the aisle from us on the plane on the way home. Tagg spent most of the flight looking at and flirting with her! After Jed picked us up, he said that he noticed Tagg staring at a girl waiting on the curb outside. It turned out to be the same girl! He doesn't just look like his Daddy...!




Looks like it was a fun trip! I love going home and spending time with family - it's the best! And Tagg is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteWow! Sounds like you guys a fun trip. It's fun that you and your sister both have kids to entertain each other.
ReplyDelete