CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.09.2009

Zoo

Our friend Kelley's sister does a Baby Signs program, and Kelley called to tell us she was doing a class at the zoo! We had a great time! It was so much fun to be in that neat environment seeing so many new things! The class was about half an hour, during which time we sang animal songs, ate animal crackers and made animal visors :) It was a great idea, and we're so glad we went! I have to say, though, Tagg didn't really get it that these animals are the real, live versions of the pictures in his books. His favorite animal parts of the day were the goat petting zoo, the picture of the lions in front of the lion habitat, and the reptile/fish room.


2 comments:

  1. Grandma/pa K.22.4.09

    What a fun, clever "program" your friend planned! The animal cracker treats were perfect, and the sun visors are adorable. You BOTH did a fabulous job puttin' on the foam animals on the brim! Watching Tagg go from goat to goat to pet them after your showing him the way reminds me of one day when Grandpa and I took Austin to the petting zoo at Santa's Village in Dundee, and WOW! were those goats ever AGGRESSIVE!!! One of them knocked the little guy right over! And once your Mom got knocked over by a little deer at Deer Park near White Pines State Park. When they get hungry, they just kind of do whatever they have to to get to the food. Glad that Tagg's day with the animals at the zoo was fun for both of you and for your friends--with no "bully" pets. As always, you are making some mighty fun memories. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma K.29.4.09

    Good morning, sweethearts! I am just revisiting these latest pics and videos enjoying seeing your sweet faces--and noticing so many fun details--plus finding that I missed a whole series of photos under the first set that you said you couldn't think of a "studly enough" caption for. How could I have not seen the arrows under the picture?!?!? But it made it that much more wonderful to uncover them just now--and what a great bunch of pictures I found!!! It is so fabulous that you and Tagg do have so many adventures together, and as you say, he is your "mini Jed" making Jed a presence in your outings. Jess, you look radiant and your smile is always a gift to us. Another feature that I really enjoyed just now is the easy-goin' music--the banana pancakes--that I had not heard before. I guess that Grandpa and I too often forget to turn on his computer speakers--and just think of all we are missing! The music is so fitting--it just relaxingly rolls you right along with the adventures. Thanks for putting that in. And I also love the colorful "framing" of the blog that you've put in for the spring. Great work, dear Jess! We sure do love you and your precious baby boy and dear Jed. Hugs to all of you from both of us.

    ReplyDelete