CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.02.2009

Random--March

Lucky Tagg & Jed got to go visit Mason and Teresa when they came to Arizona last month! I was sick, so Jed took the camera with him and captured some of the excitement for me! Thanks, babe!

What a stud!

Last month, Tagg was running around and tripped--his face kind of slid down the wall on the way down, and he started crying pretty hard. We didn't think he was really hurt until we checked out his cheek--the texture on our wall gave him scrapes on the cheek! Wow! Didn't even know that could happen! Just goes to show ya, walking isn't even safe anymore! Must be the economy... ;)

At Ross a while ago, we spotted this eerily realistic-looking bunny in a cage. Tagg fell in love!

Here he is scrunching up his nose as he tells me what a bunny says :) That was the first animal noise he learned!

This is how Taggert puts on glasses--he carefully pushes them up to his neck! So cute! Then he keeps them there by tilting his head a little the way we do if we're keeping a phone on our shoulder.
My friend Jessica, Taggert & I were on our way to the mall this morning and we saw this license plate... click on it to enlarge it if you have to. I think it's so amusing when people are creative with their license plates!
Tagg loves to put things inside of other things--and then use them! Daddy & I love how creative and capable you are, Tagg!
This is just one of those everyday things that I don't want to forget--this is how he lets me know I figured out what he wanted :)
Tagg loves to wave--he waves at random cars driving down our street and people we don't know at the grocery store all the time! I love it! I actually tried to show him to do that by waving at cars going past while we took bike rides when he was littler :) They pick up everything!!!

2 comments:

  1. Grandma K.29.4.09

    Wow! You had warned us that your latest postings mysteriously showed up not in the order you had posted them--and even though I had thought that we had scrolled the blog site after you had mentioned that, just NOW as I was revisiting others we had seen earlier, I have found your other awesome entries!!! Again, it is SO fun to see Tagg and you and your dear friends (isn't it neat to see how adorable and grown up Tagg's buddy Mason is getting to be, too?!) and all Tagg's loveable ways. Sorry to have read that you were sick and not able to visit with Teresa and Mason, but Jed did a great job with the camera. Hope you are all well. I love the music that accompanies your pics and I am so glad that I turned on the speaker this morning. Who is singing? Hope to hear more of the same soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma K.29.4.09

    P.S. The license plate is TOO FUNNY! Good spotting, Jess!

    ReplyDelete