Tagg is a fan of:
Putting things in a line, reading books about grah-nins (dragons :), cuddling up on the floor to watch a movie, making faces, chillin on Mommy's lap, and wearing household objects on his head...
...Holding Mommy's hand in the car ("Heend!" Sometimes it's just the thing he needs to fall asleep in the car... we were taking our friend Reed to church the other day and Tagg desperately wanted to hold both of my hands with both of his, but I couldn't reach back there with more than one hand, so I asked Reed to help out with the remaining hand, which he did. And Tagg was content and drifted off right away.), snuggling on the lovesac with Paisley, trying to take off his shirt and then making funny faces when Mommy insists on documenting the attempt, and having tiny pillows to rest his head on in the car.
Jessica is a fan of:Professional haircuts! (I thought I did a good job on my haircut, but it turns out it wasn't exactly ideal... I guess there's a reason you go to school to learn how to cut hair! ;) I LOVE the color! This is my favorite haircut/color ever! (I'll post a picture of it straight, too cuz she did a great job on the layers!)
This little guy is such a good friend! We really have a great time together!We've taught him the difference between a "tool" and a "toy" and so I couldn't help but be impressed (and Jed couldn't help but be a bit disturbed ;) when Tagg found my eyeliner and came wandering into the kitchen trying to put it on his eyelids! His make-up job was about as good as my haircutting job on myself, so I thought we'd just get the most out of the moment... Maybe one day mine & Tagg's cosmetology skills will be up to snuff with the professionals, but for now, we'll just settle for some silly memories! :)
Speaking of silly memories, for some reason (which I can't remember for the life of me!) I taught Taggert how to fake cry. So sometimes during dinner we go around the family and take turns fake crying. It's hilarious--Tagg really does a great job of it!




Hi! I'm so glad I fired up our Favorites before giving you a call 'cause I just found this new post that you put up since yesterday! This is so cute--and it IS amazing on how fast little folks catch on to the fake stuff and how good they can become at it without even seeming to have to work at it. His sweet laugh and big smiles when he hears you and Jed fake it make us laugh, too:)! His hair cut is precious, and Jess, I had thought that your "self cut" was great. When did you get the new cut, color, and style? You look gorgeous (and please do remember that I think you look gorgeous in the ballcap "before" picture, too)! Jed's haircut in the other posting was excellent. What wonderful heads of hair you are all blessed with--just like your beautiful Mom. I'm gonna pick up the phone right now to call you. Love your new music and wallpaper. Talk to you SOON. Hugs to all of you--including Ammon and Brig. P.S. I think the makeup job with the eye pencil is priceless. Great Job, Tagg!!! Brings memories of Alanna's major makeover with your Mom's makeup many a year ago.....
ReplyDeleteHello, Jess and Family! It is now Wed. night and Grandpa and I have spent part of this afternoon with your Mom checking out the places she told you about on the phone and we have been thinking lovingly of you all day, and I just want to say that I think that the picture above of you in the red short sleeve shirt showing your new hair color/cut is just gorgeous, and I just want you to know that. We are so excited and happy for you, and we are hoping that you are feeling good every day. There are so many things on your plate, and we pray that your ever positive attitude will lighten the load. We love and miss you and can't wait to be together again. It won't be long...........
ReplyDeleteHugs and kisses to all of you.
Hi!
ReplyDeleteHere it is Saturday afternoon on the 31st already, and I'm just checkin' out the cute pics again enjoying watching you and Tagg interact--and thinking how cute he says "monkey baby" and how he loves to snuggle with you. Have a great weekend. Sounds like you and Jed may have found and settled on "THE PLACE" in DeKalb that will work well for you. We will drive by this weekend to see it. We saw the pictures your Mom sent you and it looks like it has LOTS more room than the cute little farmette--room to enjoy living in with your dear family. WE LOVE YOU!!!