This is a series of three videos... in the first one, I just ask Tagg to say the cutest words he says right now. In the second one (which I just had to put because it typifies the sweet little interactions we have all day :), he had told me that he wanted me to take a video of him so I was asking him what he wanted to do in the video, but he climbed on my lap before answering :) and in the third video, he's performing his chosen feat: the incredible triumph of eating a piece of broccoli (fwowie/flower) for the camera. I love his bashfulness in the last one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ha, I was watching this video and I didn't notice that Rhett was watching until he started laughing at Tagg. I think he remembered him! The videos are totally cute! Thanks for having us a few weeks ago. We had a blast!
ReplyDelete