CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.23.2011

The Tagg's Growing Up!

Taggie sleeps in the cutest positions--he's been needing but not taking naps and wanting the light on for bedtime :) In the picture on the left, I peeked in his room, looking for him, and couldn't find him under all the blankets and towels and stuffed animals and pillows! I had to go around to the other side of the bed to find him! In the middle picture, I came upstairs and naptime to find him sleeping on the floor in front of Reece's then-closed door. Afterwards, he said his reason was because it was comfortable :) (By the way, notice the outfit... mismatched Spiderman socks because I wouldn't dare ask him to part with them, Christmas PJ pants in February, a Buzz shirt because he was Buzz that day, but with a fleece shirt underneath, on his skin because it's so soft and comfy! And at the top-right, he's sleeping in a Buzz and Woody playhouse tunnel that we put on his bed at his request :) Do they make one of those big enough for me and Jed together? It looks like fun!

Funny faces for new haircut pictures :) His favorite expression is the middle-left one.

And holy cow, he is just ADORABLE!! I am so happy that Taggert is in our family. He makes us so happy, he makes us laugh, and he is so intelligent! I never knew that parenting a three year old could be so intellectually challenging! I love him so much!

This kid will probably always have shaggy hair, because even when I cut it short, it shags out in about 2 weeks! In other news, the Tagg has been enjoying Illinois static-y hair even more than I ever did! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment