CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.15.2011

Tagg in the White House

We spent 10 months at "The White House" on Lincoln Highway in DeKalb, and enjoyed watching Taggert grow up. Looking back on that year's pictures, I can't believe how much bigger and even smarter he's gotten! Just a year! Wow!

The backyard was pretty great--it even had an old swingset that got a lot of good use :)

The White House saw Taggert's last year in a crib and high chair... he learned how to make a T with markers, pizza... anything he could find! And he began to see T's everywhere we went: "That's MY name!" In the paint for parking spaces, telephone poles, you name it! He grew very fond of French Toast (here, he bit it into a Batman shape), and I got to use those twistie ties I save to sanitize my toothbrush after being sick! I got to spend some time with my Grandma Aug and my sister, Alanna--Grandma took us out to luch at Gen-Ho for Mother's Day!

Every face he makes is wonderful, isn't it?!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a new post Jess! You family is adorable and Tagg looks so much older from last time I saw you!
    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete