CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.04.2008

Gabi Arrives!


We picked up GABI from the airport on Monday! It is SO awesome to have her here!

The first thing she wanted to do was get in the pool! Luckily it was a hot day...
Arizona is great for that! :)

Tagg chillin with Aunt Jenna after he enjoyed himself in the pool--Gabi and I put him in a floatie and he liked it! He has a lot of fun splashing, and he loves it when I bounce him up and down too!

1 comment:

  1. Guys, Gabi is so BEAUTIFUL! She looks just like you Jed! What a sweet big sister and helper she must be! is this the first time she has seen her little brother?

    (: You guys have a sweet pool! take more pics and post them! can I put a request in for a picture of the baby floating in a floaty?

    ReplyDelete