CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.27.2008

An Evening at the Park!





It has been in the 70's here for the past few days, so to take advantage of such a miracle, Tagg, Brigham and I walked to our neighborhood park yesterday! We had a blast together!




Our budding rock climber! I would put his foot on one of the holds and Tagg would stand up on it and bend his other knee, trying to find the next hold with his other foot!


Although he didn't actually climb the pole like I was hoping ;) Tagg held on really well!

Taggert loves that drop in your stomach feeling, so I thought he would really
enjoy going down the slide on my lap.

But he didn't respond to that at all--he did have fun chillin at the bottom, though!
Here, he's smiling at the girl in the picture below.

We met some really nice kids there who adored Brigham. This one gave our puppy his first trip down a slide... unfortunately, he didn't have very much fun with that :)

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! I can't believe how big he is getting! I love a good healthy amount of baby chub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagg makes me smile, and i really needed to smile just now. thank you for making such a cute baby! I just want to bite his chunky legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2.6.08

    Looking at these park pictures and seeing Tagg on the climbing wall holds so reminds me of the fun we had with you at the climbing place! It must be in Tagg's genes and he will undoubtedly be a super climber just like his Daddy and Mommy. Love to all of you from both of us.

    ReplyDelete