We have spent the last two wonderful weeks in San Antonio preparing for and celebrating the opening of Jed & Scott's FIRST MASSAGE ENVY CLINIC!!!! We have been staying at Mike and Nancy Ford's house in Selma, TX and it has been tons of fun! Jed's been working 16 hour days (a mighty change from working short days at home :) and I must admit, it has been pretty tough not being together all the time! I have really learned how much I adore our life! But this picture was taken on a day when Jed stayed home from work because he was exhausted from so much non-stop work. Although I was sad for Jed to feel so wiped out, I was honestly so happy happy happeeeee to spend the day with him! We pretty much just chilled--but we were together!!! And, as you can see from this adorable picture, I wasn't the only one! Tagg is quite the expert at posing himself :)
5.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment