While we were in San Antonio, we got to hang out with Erin, Jake & Luke! It was awesome to see them! I love it that we randomly have connections where all my roomies live--AZ, TX, IL, UT! This is the greatest! (Well, all living next door to each other would really be the greatest :) but I'll take this!
Tagg kept on staring at Luke, watching everything he was doing! It was great to see Erin's cute house and... if you haven't read Erin's post about our dinner adventure--wait, epic--at Papasitos... we waited for like 2 or 3 hours, but I'm actually glad about that! We got extra time to visit! It was really nice, while we were in TX I kept Tagg on Phoenix time, so he went to bed between 9 and 10 every night instead of between 7 and 8. It's nice for him to go to bed early at home so Jed & I can spend lots of time together, but when we're trying to go out with all the people we love that we never get to see while we're out of state, it's really nice for him to go to bed later! I miss my roomies!






No comments:
Post a Comment