So, catching up on ALL the stuff we've done over the past month and a half is very daunting, but it's gonna be so worth it! We had such a blast with Gabi and I can't wait to tell you all about it, so I'm going to wait on finishing my posts for May (I know, that was so long ago by now!) until I complete my Gabi Celebration!
One of the first things we did was have a glorious celebration of all my new clothes from my sister Alanna! (I went to IL in May--you'll hear all about that in a couple weeks :) Gabi was the photographer while I modeled some of my new outfits! In case you're wondering what in the heck those orange-shirt poses are, Gabi was directing my modeling with instructions such as: "You're Tarzan! You're swinging from the vines!" This was only the beginning of a summer full of photographer Gabi capturing our memories with joy, not to mention with bags of skills!



What a bunch of cuties!!! Love the poses and the new cute outfits- are sisters the best or what? My sister does the same for me! Did she give you that hot shirt you wore on Sunday , I'm a sucker for classics with a twist and that fit the bill just perfectly- you looked divine!
ReplyDeleteOnce again, GREAT PICTURES, Jess (and Gabi!) and it was lovely getting to visit on the phone again, too. What is the owie on Jed's leg??? All of you do look beautiful (and handsome) and we love the multi poses modeling the AlannaWear. All the outfits look tailor-made for you, and that really was sweet of Alanna to share. Gabi truly is gorgeous, and we know she had fun being the official photographer. Jason has not changed one little bit. Jed is such a caring, wonderful husband, Daddy, brother and son not to mention Grandson, too. So glad you all had the chance to be together!!!
ReplyDeleteI love reading this and feeling like you aren't quite so far away! I love you all and miss you terribly!
ReplyDeleteHugs to every sweet one of you!
Love,
Mom