I read this on Erin's website, so I thought I'd do it too! :)
4 Jobs I've Had:
Concessions worker at the Sycamore Golf Course
A little bit of everything at BYU's foodcourt, The Cougareat
The Buckle
Disgruntled employee at Target (They wouldn't let me say funny rhymes over the walkie-talkies! :( )
4 movies I can watch over and over:
Dumb & Dumber
The Wedding Planner
Sky High
Enchanted
4 places I've lived:
Sycamore, IL!
Glendale, AZ!
Provo, UT! (DT and the Elms-that makes 4 :)
4 Shows I HAVE to Watch:
I don't HAVE to watch anything at all, but I enjoy:
Seinfeld!
The O'Reilly Factor
Lost
That's it...
4 Foods I can eat Anytime:
Pancakes
Cereal
Cantaloupe
Toast
4 Places I have vacationed:
Brown County, Indiana
Argentina
St. Lucia
Galena, IL
4 Places I'd rather be right now:
With my family
At a BYU roommate reunion
Walking around in a 70 degree park in Greencastle Indiana :)
ON A DATE WITH MY HUBBY!!!!
8.28.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey Jess :) Too bad we don't live closer because I've been making pancakes a couple days out of every week lately! haha... we need more people to share them with. Luke loves them!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I think it would be way fun to be at a BYU roomie reunion right now too! Hope you're having a great week!
Hey there I found your blog this is Andy now I can keep tabs on you and your cute family I can wait to catch up on you and your family I'm glad I have found you again.
ReplyDeleteps our blog address is cherringtonscherishedmoments.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete