I got a baby bike seat for my bike the other day for $7 on craigslist! Hallelujah!!!
We even had a less-hot day a few days later, so I strapped Taggert in and we were off! ...He was sleepy though, I
Our fantastic neighbor, Kristen, made us some DELICIOUS and beautiful cupcakes! She made us three and planned on Jed and me sharing "Taggert's," but the baby had other plans! :)
We had our friends, the Lees, over for dinner last night! We were making lasagna for them. When I had made the first pan and was about to start layering the second, Taggert got really hungry. So Jed offered to layer it up while I fed Tagg. I gave him layering directions from the couch, but couldn't see anything he was doing. When Tagg was done eating, I went over to help him out, and saw... An entire lasagna layered up on the COOKIE SHEET! :) I had put the cooked noodles on the coookie sheet to cool, and Jed just figured that they were there because that's where the lasagna belonged! It was awesome! He figured out how to put it in the casserole dish and it ended up way more beautiful than mine! :)
Jed surprised me on Friday morning by telling me to get dressed in my church clothes, cuz he was taking me to the temple!!!! He spent a couple hours with Tagg in the visitor's center while I went through an endowment session! It was amazing! I have to say, I miss going every week like we did before Tagg was born, but I think I am more attentive and excited to be there when I only get to go every once in a while... that's a good challenge for me--whenever I get to go every week again, I'll have to rise to the occasion and appreciate it as much as I do right now! :)
~Another comment on this picture is that Jed is putting together a fantastic missionary dinner for our ward! Each family is encouraged to invite someone or another family who doesn't know about the gospel yet to learn about it and meet our ward family! :) Our ward family is even going to have a 30-day fast for the people that we are going to bring--each family is going to sign up to fast one day of the 30 days! Jed just got called as a ward missionary a few months ago, and he has taken it to the next level! Man, this guy is an inspiration! I love him!




No comments:
Post a Comment