CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.31.2008

Baby-Proofing!


Taggert can crawl really fast... especially when the dvds are in sight! :) They used to be completely exposed, all lined up on that shelf underneath the tv.
So in order to minimize the "no's" and stress around here, I made these dvd boxes!
A really nice manager at Walgreens gave me some cardboard boxes they were about to throw away and I covered them with black wrapping paper! He totally crawls right past them! Wahoo!

Kudos go to Alanna for inspiring this idea... she covered a big cardboard box with cute wrapping paper that matched her living room to make a toy box!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of baby proofing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME idea! Those look cute and they can be custom and functional. I might have to do this. Way to go, you crafty lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thinking girl! It's amazing the things those little guys can get into. Seriously, you have a whole pile of brightly colored toys and they want the {DVDs, remotes, shoes, crumbs on the floor, etc}

    ReplyDelete