Two date-starved parents were approached by a seven-year-old girl and an eight-year-old girl with this: "We've started a babysitter's club! When can we come over to babysit Taggert?"
These are two stellar kids, and it seemed like a babysitter's club would be fun all around! So--we planned a date for a Friday night when we would drop Tagg off at one girl's house, where the two would be in charge of Taggert (and a mom would conveniently be there just in case her expertise was needed :)
It was a fantastic date, and I just really enjoyed chatting with Jed and taking in a new experience with him! He got us some chocolate covered strawberries (a sweet tradition of ours that he started when we were dating :) and we spent some quality time in a vintage toy store! Heaven!!
When we came back, the girls showed us the schedule of what they did with Taggert--is this adorable or what?!




Hi, sweethearts! I think I recognize one of these two adorable little babysitters--and I do think it was a wonderful experience for all of you. Tagg is just the cutest little guy ever! He shows so much personality in everything he does.
ReplyDelete