Every kid has to have some pictures of them wearing shoes that are way too big, don't they?!
Our friends Jaimi & Jeff adopted their second beautiful daughter! Her name is Gracen. We had a way fun shower for them, and these ladies got me hooked on The Bachelor... ridiculous and very stupid, but addicting.
Little man enjoying swimming in his toys--yee haw!
I adore teaching Taggert new things. It's so much fun that he has everything to learn, and that we get to be his guides through it all! Something as simple as learning to poke food with a fork has made eating so much more...
delightful!
...Speaking of delightful...
:)




Hi, Jess! I am just cruisin' through your blog again just for fun, and I have to say how adorable these pictures all are of Tagg getting so tickled with himself over mastering something new and fun. The "Mommy's shoes" pictures show the same enthusiasm and glee over trying something "big." Such a doll he is--just like his Mommy, not to mention his cutie Daddy, too! Hope all is well with all of you. We send our love and hugs.
ReplyDelete