Erin tagged me, so here goes!
6 random/quirky things about me:
1. I hate going to bed alone--Jed and I almost always go to bed at the same time, but if I go to bed before Jed does, I usually end up just laying there mostly awake till he comes to bed! That's the only exception to the quirky fact that...
2. I can sleep anywhere, anytime! Airplanes, backseats, airport floors, you name it!
3. I take Tagg to all these community events to give him lots of different experiences and memories, but the truth is I love them way more than he even does! I'm just so glad I have someone to do them all with now!
4. When I come up with a plan to do something, I go all out. It's usually all or nothing--what a blessing to have a hubby that reminds me to balance it out!
5. I really enjoy having rules to follow! Lots of times, I make up my own rules if there aren't already enough of them.
6. I count stairs in my head as I go up and down them (unless I'm following a one-year-old... I'm a bit distracted then).
2.05.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey, Jess! Maybe your step-counting thing is a genetic dealie--I almost always do the same thing, which is crazy 'cuz I go up and down the basement steps about a zillion times a day! Isn't it strange the little habits that we all seem to form?!?!? Love you, sweetheart! Hugs from me to you.
ReplyDelete