On another airplane note, Tagg & I went back a couple days later during the day to visit the planes again, and there was an employee driving around the place where all the planes are parked in his golf cart and he offered us a ride! Cool! We strapped in and drove really close to the planes! It was great! We even got to see a helicopter land and we went right up close to it and looked inside and everything! Tagg didn't think it was any cooler than watching the planes way up high, but I did! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Fun :) Do you guys live by the airport??? We used to live right by it in Pheonix. Off of 48th I think. It's been a few years :)
ReplyDeleteHi, Jess! It is true that you do find the fun-nest things to do with your sweet family. Just doing things together is the best part, isn't it?!?!?
ReplyDelete