CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.02.2009

Gabi Surprise: Random Good Things

So, Gabi is just beautiful, and here are some examples! :
Here she's demonstrating her professional-quality hand massaging skills!
She had her hair all up in a tight, gelled, hairsprayed bun the day before, and THIS is what her hair looked like after she slept on it!! If I were her, I'd start my "count your blessings" list with this picture!Not only is she beautiful, she's also funny, witty and very creative!
We got this little flyer for the Coca-Cola museum at the hotel, and her and I spent like 45 minutes in the car folding it and turning it into an unbelievable amount of things! ("No, it's a...!") Think heart, mustache, airplane, bed, headband, bib... it was so fun!

Me and my awesome kiddos played a game where they would take turns crawling away from me on the bed and I would grab their legs and pull them back! Luckily I enjoy repetition!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3.3.09

    Jess, we just love how you genuinely enjoy spending time with your little folks; you have always been a magnet to children who are drawn to your precious spirit. May your own children always treasure that gift in you. We sure do!

    ReplyDelete