CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.02.2009

Gabi Surprise: Taggert

I was amazed at how well Taggert slept in the pack n play in the hotel room! He was such a champ! One of my favorite success stories with our parenting so far is how Jed & I have worked together to teach this little guy how to sleep on his own! Yippee! (By the way, Mom, that bear he's sleeping with is the one that matches the one you have! :)
He did do a lot more sleeping in the car than usual, though--his nap schedule got quite messed up, and although he did the best anyone could expect a 15-month-old to do, you could tell he was pretty exhausted most of the time.



He perked up with all the candy his daddy shared with him on the trip, though!


Also thanks to Daddy, not all the candy ended up in Tagg's mouth...



Notice anything... interesting? ;)









I loved watching Taggert & Gabi play together! She is such a great big sister!



I'm pretty sure he adores her--check out the look he's giving her in all these pictures!




This is Tagg & Gabi playing at Gabi's house when Kat and her husband Jeff invited us over for a delicious dinner!






Gabi comes up with all this random creative stuff all the time, and "Baby Karate" was just one of them! I don't know exactly why it was called that in the first place, but the baby in the house gave it meaning! :

Tagg still does Baby Karate from time to time!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3.3.09

    Tagg and Gabi are just two wild and crazy kids, aren't they? It is dear how Gabi is such a loving sister. And you can just see how Tagg "worships" his big sister.

    ReplyDelete