CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.09.2009

Videos!

I was making lunch one day, and Taggert started growling at me! So cute! I think the way his face looks when he opens his mouth so wide is adorable! And he looks at me with such a sweet expression on his face when I walk away for a moment... families are the BEST!

As a sidenote, he loves watching movies of himself! On the camera, on our phones, on the computer... We've watched this one over and over and over!

Tagg accidentally got Gabi's hamper stuck on his head and he started freaking out... then I put it completely on top of him and all of a sudden he was having a ball! He walked around with that thing over his head forever!

Tagg understands so much of what I say! I try to use the same phrase every time for whatever it is that I'm trying to communicate, which seems to really help! We always joked that Brigham was our practice baby, but he really was! I learned that from "parenting" Brigham! ;)

Tagg does peekaboo a lot now! He also combines it with the nose-picking game, using one hand to pick his nose and the other to cover his eyes! Ha!

Tagg loves to go into the office when Daddy's working and listen to the Star Wars theme song with him! Today, Jed taught Tagg how to sing it!

Brigham has always loved it when a cricket gets into the house--you can practically see his face light up (is that possible with a dog? ...well, I wished on the first star I saw tonight that he would become a real boy--no kidding :) as he pounces on it while it jumps around. And when he catches it, he puts it in his mouth, carries it somewhere and drops it so they can play some more in their new locale... but the poor cricket has usually lost at least one leg by this point, so Brigham ends up just being bummed out that he crunched his playmate.

Tagg has entertainingly enough followed in his hairy older brother's footsteps. He saw this cricket hopping around innocently and decided to pick it up! He just picked it right up! It crawled all over him, and it even got on his FACE at one point! I must admit, although Taggert didn't seem to mind, I freaked out a bit about it... this dang cricket was really friendly--it didn't even try to get away from the clutches of this curious toddler. He was tough too, but unfortunately, he met his slobbery fate as Tagg took another cue from Brigham and popped the little critter in his MOUTH! I freaked out a little about that too, but I think next time I'll just let Tagg figure out from experience whether or not he wants to eat crickets... I'm always looking for ways to add protein to his little diet! ;)

To clarify my commentary during the video, when I say "Oh my gosh!" Taggert actually stepped right on that poor little guy... and when I say "I don't want it" I really don't wanna be holding that cricket :) and when I say "I'm taking a video of you right now... and your nast..." it ended with "your nasty pet." Which for some reason tickled my funny bone! So even if that pet comment doesn't brighten anyone's day but mine, it's worth recording! :)

2 comments:

  1. Tagg is such a little boy! Grant loves picking up bugs. It would be fun to get them together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.3.09

    This really is hilarious--how un-intimidated Tagg is by this hopping little creature. His having seen Brig have adventures with crickets must surely have primed him for his go at it!

    ReplyDelete