CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.03.2009

Mall

I thought Tagg would have fun at the mall playground, so after we went grocery shopping (near the mall) I promised him we would go there. He understands loads of what I tell him, but I don't know if he understands all my promises... I still keep them, because I want to get in that habit :)

And he really did enjoy himself...
...Sitting on the bench with me the whole time!

He just didn't want to get up and play on stuff! He liked watching the other kids play.
I took a infinity (thanks for the awesome phrase, Napoleon ;) of pictures of this little dude, trying to get a good one for the cutest baby contest, and although I didn't get any that would work, Tagg got a new friend out of the deal! This little girl came up and asked if I would take a picture of her :) and she sat by Taggert for a while, talking to me. I love how willing children are to make new friends!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11.3.09

    Tagg definitely makes friends instantly--just like you, Jess! It is amazing how children so naturally bond with each other and are fascinated by each other. This little girl reminds me a tiny bit of Jolie when she was littler. Jolie will be 9 this Saturday, the 14th!

    ReplyDelete