CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.28.2009

ACTIVITY DAYS!

I am in charge of "Activity Days," which is where all the 8-11 year old girls get together twice a month and do fun stuff together! They're working on earning their Faith in God award, so most of our activities are centered on that!
We took a field trip last night! We went to the library and watched ballerinas (which were mostly the girls' age!) perform! It was so much fun!

Here are half of the girls waiting for the performance to begin! Rachel is the girl in the crown--it was her birthday, and she wanted to spend it with us!!!!
From left to right: Serena, Rachel, Samantha, Alyssa, Graci & Laurel!

This is what the performance was like! Fun!
One of the girls, Sonya, had the nicest idea! She asked two of the ballerinas if they would take a picture with the birthday girl!

Here we are being crazy wanna-be ballerinas after the show!
Here we are being just plain crazy!
I brought Rachel to and from the activity (as well as three other girls), so I decorated the Jeep like a birthday party!
This is Laurel & Serena!
Here's Laurel, Samantha & Serena!
I love these girls! They are so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. THose girls are so lucky to have you, what a gift you are Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5.2.09

    Jess, I can only echo what the Moore family said in their comment--We are ALL so lucky to have you--and I would love to be one of the girls in your Activity Group! Just like your dearest Mom, you always think of the most fun, special, memorable things in the world to do. Rachel will always treasure the memory of such a wonderful birthday celebration. She and all her friends shared a remarkable time with you. We all love you.

    ReplyDelete