CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.03.2009

Mommy's Salonnie

The last two times Tagg has needed a haircut (which was this month and last month--his hair grows like Crazy!), I did the honors. I've tried it before and it didn't go so well... it wasn't a real hack-job, but it wasn't exactly salon-quality, either...

But every month, I'm getting closer to perfecting the art of unqualified-in-home-salon services! I have even opened up my own salon! It's called Mommy's Salonnie!
Here's last month's shaggy little victim before...

And the... less shaggy survivor!


Here's this month's challenge: And the result (which I must say, I am very proud of--I think I improved a lot from last month):

Okay, I'll let you in on my very clean little secret... Mommy's Salonnie is actually located on the second floor of The McClure Day (and Middle-of-the-Night) Spa, in the master suite.
...More specifically, it's in our shower! With all the water running over his head, Taggert doesn't even notice I'm messing with his hair! It's great!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6.1.09

    I LOVE the MOMMY SALONNIE! Having such an adorable head to perfect the art of hair cutting on just makes it all the more fun. I think you are doing a fantastic job, Jess. It must be in your genes from your dear Mommy who gives the best cuts in the Universe. In fact she just gave me a wonderful trim the day before yesterday which I really do love.

    ReplyDelete