CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.02.2009

The Blog Has Returned!!!

So I have taken quite the break from blogging... I feel like I have so much time on my hands now that Christmas is over! I've even been reading a book! :) (A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity by Bill O'Reilly--very entertaining and surprisingly thought-provoking! :)
Anyway, I have SO MANY PICTURES to post that I am going to space it out... maybe do one or two posts a day... If I were to post them all at once, even my grandparents couldn't bring themselves to read them all! (They're probably reading this saying, "Yes we would, honey! We love every picture of your sweet family we can get!" --How accurate was that, Grandma?! ;) Anyway, all hyperboles aside, you get the point. It's just too much.
So here's the beginning of the catch-up! We'll start with the pre-Christmas caroling our Family Home Evening group of friends did... Our dear friend and fellow FHE-er, Dean Ring, had a sudden heart attack and had to have surgery. Of course, that meant he must be subjected to a caroling encounter that is... interesting, to say the least!

The lyrics are:

Here comes Brother Ring, here comes Brother Ring, lightin up the Sun Valley! He's got a heart of gold and we want it back without delay! And his laughter and that sparkle in his twinkling eye! Let's give thanks to the Lord above, cuz Brother Ring's quite the guy!

...Notice the guy on the left wearing the Santa hat... he warned us that he wouldn't be singing out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment