CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.06.2009

Santa, the Tree, and Glorious Packaging!

Here's little Tagg, livin the dream! Yes, he got into a present before Christmastime. Joy to the Tagg!


You may be noticing some pretty neat edited pictures on our blog postings... this really fun website, http://www.picnik.com/, allows you to edit your pictures using such neat tools--without downloading any programs or anything! Anyway, I really enjoy it! Which one of these version of this sweet picture do you like the best?
Tagg wasn't 100% sure about this whole Santa business!

But we got some cute pictures anyway!


This nice couple in a nearby neighborhood dresses up as Santa & Mrs. Claus every year and they totally dress up their house, too--inside and out! I drove by one day and noticed a sign in their front yard saying to bring your kids and cameras on the 17th and 18th cuz Santa woud be visiting! So we did! It was fun--they were really nice! We were the only ones there at the time and we ended up talking politics with the Claus's for like 20 minutes! Who'd'a thought?!

Who doesn't love bubble wrap? (I have to admit, there were two sheets of it in the package... I popped one with glee while Tagg was taking a nap! Mwah ha ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment