It was so fun! We saw memorabilia {like George's monstrous gore-tex jacket, Jerry's girlfriend's toilet toothbrush and the doll that looks freakishly like George's mother}, had extremely delicious frozen yogurt and got cozy with the cast
{well, at least Tagg & I did}
One of the funniest moments of every day is when Taggert starts to crawl toward the dungeon {Brigham's room}, I start to run in the same direction to put Brigham's food and water dishes out of reach before they get devoured and splashed in, and Brigham darts in before me to get one last morsel before his dinner becomes baby- and puppy-proofed! Often, Brigham notices Tagg making a run for the dungeon before I do and makes a pre-emptive strike! Love it!
When the missionaries came over for dinner tonight, Elder Sweeney brought over this ridiculously funny Scottish hat with hair included.
What is there to do but laugh? :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment