CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.06.2008

Mount Incisor has erupted!

This picture was taken on October 1st, the day Taggert got his first tooth!
I know you can't really see it, but the fact that this picture was taken on the actual day makes it worth posting, right? :)
I took this one today, and you can see it way better--it's on your right, his left.

4 comments:

  1. Cute posts - all of them! So I was curious if you were busy on Friday? Blake is off to go camping once more and if you and Tagg are free I was curious if Paisley and I could come hang out that night - maybe even have a sleepover like the good old college roomie days! Just a thought - let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for teeth buddy! What a super cute little guy. Hope you're doing great Jess! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun... that Seinfield event would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your posts! I love autumn and pumpkin stuff too! I wish we could get all of our kids together (college roomies) and have a halloween party. Tagg is sooo cute! It is nice when their teeth finally come in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess - Blake moved his camp out to next weekend and I have a baby shower I forgot about on Friday. Are you free next Friday? If you are it would be so fun to come see you and that cute boy of yours! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete