10.09.2008
Lindy
Check out the very bottom of my page to watch a 2 minute video of the greatest lindy hopping ever! This video, randomly found on YouTube, has re-ignited the lindy fire in me! I'm so excited that I married a great dancer and that I have the potential to be really good when I practice it! Yay! (By the way, the girl in the video also has a PhD--she teaches at a university and is working on projects so intense that I don't even understand their names. Wow!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




THanks for sharing that video. I am glad that you two love to dance and are good at it! I have two left feet, Chris has two left feet, and Grant likes to shake it, but he also has two little left feet:) I am very good at appreciating dance though- and I think that counts for something!:)
ReplyDeleteHi, Jess, Jed, Tagg and Brig! I am sure that this video does bring back lots of great memories for both you and Jed, and with your beautiful dance floor in your dining room, we bet you can move some furniture around and "get back into the swing"--pardon the pun! mxvakj
ReplyDelete