

Our wonderful friends, the Lees, invited us over for delicious belgian waffles in-between sessions of General Conference on Sunday. Their daughter, Grace is fantastic with kids! She took Taggert up to hang out in her room and I snuck in there to take pictures!
Here, they're enjoying Gracie's hampsters!

Last Sunday, Taggert and I went to church with our good friend Natalie! We all got to know her new ward together--they were super nice!! After church, we worked our quads and glutes on the stairs... about 30 times! :)

And Tagg provided the entertainment with constant whistling! Ha! I don't know if he was doing it on purpose though.

After the whistling concert, Tagg traded toys with the dog and cuddled with a lovely woman :)
... Because of the name of this post, I have to mention that when Tagg & I went to the Cheesecake Factory to pick up a slice of cheesecake for Jed's birthday, no less than 5 girls working there fawned over him for like 5 minutes! My favorite compliment he got was, "He isn't baby-cute... he's handsome!" Not only does he look like his dada... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment