for the day because it was their 7th anniversary! Congrats!
While they went to lunch and a movie, Tagg, Nathan, Allie and I played games, watched Batman cartoons, ate dinosaur chicken nuggets, had a plastic-food feast, learned about why vampires turn into bats, and took naps in strange places... well Tagg did, anyway!
His naptime rolled around, and he was definitely not going to be able to hold off until we got home. So we employed a little trick we learned at Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Klaiss' this summer--I slapped their bath mat and a couple of pillows in the bathtub, we sat on the toilet and read some bedtime stories, and then I popped the little guy in the tub for naptime!
It worked like a charm! Yahoo!
Move over, Pack 'N Play! You've got some serious competition now!
Poor little dude--Tagg had a fever and woke up pretty unhappy. :( Nathan was lovin the multi-purpose tub idea though!




No comments:
Post a Comment