CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.19.2009

The Boy Has Discovered Sports!

I just came across yet another MIA post! This one is from December!


Jed taught Taggert to kick a ball! This is Jed's favorite of the three soccer videos.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa - thanks for the marathon of posts. Love to see what you and that cute little boy are up to. Hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. . I missed the MIA post part of the post and was impressed your Christmas tree still looked that good! Cute video of Tagg and his daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma/pa K.20.5.09

    What a NATURAL!! It's hard to believe that this was taken over five months ago and to see how coordinated Tagg was at that tender age of no more than probably thirteen months! Way to go, Tagg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandma K.13.6.09

    Hi, Jess! I am just now this morning (June 13th) looking again at these sweet posts, and I want to say that Grandpa and I got such a kick out of seeing how good Tagg does at kicking and controlling the softie little ball that you brought! He is SO coordinated for such a tender age. We know that Jed loves initiating Tagg into the finer points of soccer. Hope they will be able to play lots of fun soccer as Tagg gets older. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete