That has been the most commonly-heard phrase around our house for the past two weeks. And it all started when Tagg, having been brought into the bathroom to brush his teeth, went over to his little potty (which he had never used, but knew the purpose of, thanks to his Daddy :) and tugged on his pants while patting at his diaper. I can take a hint, so I took off his bottoms and sat him down. He immediately went to the bathroom, and I rejoiced like crazy! Within 5 days he was going out on accident-free outings in his cute underpants. Now he's back in good ol' diapers while we work out the kinks that inevitably come with teaching him to tell us before he goes to the bathroom. (It turned out that the underpants revolution was only possible for those few days because I was watching the little cutie like a hawk to make sure I didn't miss any of his before-bathroom signs.)
Keep an eye on "The Taggert Book of World Records" on the sidebar for potty progress updates! :)
Do any of you have great potty training ideas?!




Hi! Grandpa and I are thinkin' that Tagg is really thinning down and stretching out by the looks of him in his cool new "jockey undies." We naturally think of him as The Baby, but the pictures do show us how he is busy at "growin' up!" Such a doll he is.
ReplyDelete