1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Grey--it's a Spiderman one, and it was actually my Dad's, but I shrunk it in the dryer when he came to visit one time... fits me perfectly! I swear it was an accident :)
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? oh definitely. We'll be kissing each other forever!
4. Do you plan outfits? sometimes! I used to when I was a little girl--I'd set everything out, in order--so I'd have the first thing to put on on top of the pile. I still do that occasionally :)
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? A little tired, and pensive. Kind of emotional... no idea why :)
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? A Book of Mormon
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I was in some strange house with a girl I didn't know and Ryan Holyoak talking about our growing up years :) Quite random!
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope, but I did talk to the lady in front of me in line at WalMart! Love doing that :)
9. What are you craving right now? Didn't have a craving when I read this question, but now I'm trying to talk myself into getting one so I have something to write about :)
10. Do you floss? About every 3 or 4 days.
11. What is the first thing you think of when I say cabbage? Peter Rabbit
12. Are you emotional? Yes, yes.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yep. One Sunday our car didn't work and so in order to get me to walk to church without complaint, my Dad got me to count the steps from our house to church. It was about 1,000. Good idea, Dad! :)
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Oh, LICK! I can't bear even the thought of biting ice cream! It's like nails on a chalkboard!
15. Do you like your hair? When I style it? Sometimes, but not very often lately (even thought I really enjoy the color--when it's styled right :) When a professional styles it? Yeah!
16. Do you like yourself? Yeah, pretty well :)
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yep! As an individual, I think he seems funny and down-to-earth :)
18. What are you listening to right now? The computer thinking and myself typing.
19. Are your parents strict? Nope. I think I was more strict with myself growing up than they were :)
20. Would you go sky diving? I'd like to think I would, but I bet I would just stand there on the threshold saying "I'm gonna do it--no wait... okay, now! wait... "
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Bleh. (well, actually, I've never tried it. I am quite okay with never knowing :)
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yep, I met Colin from Whose Line is it Anyway in a security line at the SLC airport! Yippee! He wasn't very funny though :(
23. Do you rent movies often? Never. Jed does though, and sometimes I watch them with him (if it's a kid's movie :)
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My ring
25. How many countries have you visited? Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay, St. Lucia--5.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? I think so, at EFY.
27. Ever been on a train? Yep! To Chicago! So much fun!
28. Brown or white eggs? I prefer free-range, hormone-free ones, regardless of the color :) better for me, better for the chickens!
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Love it! How did we live without them? I especially love the calendar in mine :)
30. Do you use chap stick? I use Bert's Bee's Lip Shimmer in Champagne -- Tagg found it for me and I love it!
31. Do you own a gun? Yes, we do. It's crazy huge, too.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Sometimes, but I'm a little worried about getting slivers in my mouth!
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Brigham and Jed... Tagg, too, if he wakes up sad :(
34. Are you too forgiving? That's a weird question. Is that possible? I don't think so, so I'll go with a no.
35. Ever been in love? Yes, I have! And I am at the moment!
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Work stuff.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, they can be pretty good!
38. Last time you cried? This afternoon, because I really admire my husband :)
39. What was the last question you asked? Before I started taking this survey? Probably "Did I look like a dork?" Cuz when my friend Mischaelle dropped me off tonight there was a HUGE bug of some kind that looked a lot like a spider jumping around like crazy at my front door. I was dancing around to try and get it off me and get in the house as soon as possible, so I asked her that when she called to ask me if I was okay :)
40. Favorite time of the year? Autumn! And I love calling it autumn instead of fall :)
41. Do you have any tattoos? Nope, but I got a henna tattoo once at a Relief Society outing... mwah ha ha... it was even mentioned (in jest :) at church that next Sunday!
42. Are you sarcastic? I have gotten more and more sarcastic over the years... It's fun at times but I think I should stop cuz sometimes I confuse my own self...
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nope.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes. At the YMCA one time, probably in high school, I was walking and turned around to smile at some guys in the lobby... when I turned back around, the wall was Right There.
45. Favorite color? Changes all the time. Green at the moment.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Only playfully.
47. Is your hair curly? It's not super curly, but it's pretty wavy.
48. What was the last CD you bought? John Mayer, I think... and that was right before I got married! Long time ago!
49. Do looks matter? Yes, and so do lots of other things.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? It's as cheap as I could get it for what I "need" :)
52. Do you like your life right now? I like tons of things about it and am struggling with a few things about it.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Nope, but I adore falling asleep on our couch. It is SO comfy! I've never slept the whole night on it though, I don't think.
54. Can you handle the truth? Depends on who it's from and what the situation is. One day I will honestly be able to say YES.
55. Do you have good vision? It's alright. Just need glasses to see details in the distance.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? No.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Just checked my minutes... so far 105 minutes used in 4 days.
58. The last person you held hands with? Jedediah!
59. What are you wearing? Alanna's capris and my most comfy 3/4 length sleeve blue shirt.
. What is your favorite animal? Shih tzus!
61. Where was your Facebook profile picture taken at? In my parents' backyard last summer when Tagg and I visited! We were out there eating Sam's pizza and beer nuggets!
62. Can you hula hoop? No!
63. Do you have a job? Yes, Jed and I made a person and I am helping him become his best self!
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? My last shopping trip was for dog food, apple cider vinegar, craisins, and frozen fish.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? I'm sure I have, although I can't think of when or why...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment