
Okay, Jess, so after over a month, I'm finally posting these! I went to my friend Jessica's 18th birthday party in April, and it was a blast!

Her activity of choice was a whipped cream fight, which was Awesome! Of course I joined in! (Jessica warned me beforehand that it was gonna get messy, so I brought my trusty camera along to document the excitement, but kept it in a ziploc bag, just to be safe!)

Tagg didn't really enjoy watching me get creamed (ha ha!) -- he always freaks out a little when he thinks I'm getting hurt... even when Jed tickles me. It's cute that he's protective :)

Of course there was a yummy birthday cake...
Looks like another fun day in the life of the McClure Family! Great advice about the shampoo-shower post cream fling! Glad you all enjoyed yourselves. Love to you from both of us.
ReplyDelete