CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.01.2009

April's Randomness

I started the shower and went into the closet for a second while the water heated up... when I came out, this is what I saw! Ha!

Nothin like good, clean fun!

Me and my little stud in the mornin!

These styrofoam things came in a box of something and ended up in the toy box... and also on top of Taggert's head :)
I guess styrofoam isn't the only thing that works well as a hat!

Tagg set the stroller up like this to watch TV! He look so comfy!

He is such a sweet boy--he often shares his food and drinks with his toys--before he even takes his share! :)

"Hey, Mom--who am I?!"
"Are you serious? Come on--I'm Harry Potter!"

Taggert isn't the only muggle who can rock the Potter spectacles like a champ!

Another friendly bug... this time it's a fly :)

We just love our Brigham dog!

If I can teach him to be a little more efficient about this, it could become really handy, seeing as quite often wiping his nose for him is pointless, since he cries, thereby replacing all the mocos I may have removed!

This is SO CUTE! He went through this phase where he would start to do something he wasnt' supposed to and then he would look at one of us and make the mad look you see in the video. :) Then he wouldn't do what he started to do. Whenever Tagg watches this video, he laughs at the face he makes after I say "Tagg" the second time. By the way, when I say "Tagg," I'm getting his attention so he notices that I'm making the face at him.

3 comments:

  1. He's gettin so big Jess and so cute. Looks more like Jed everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma/pa K.5.5.09

    How we do love all the pictures of dear Tagg with his best buddy Brig. We get such a kick out of Tagg's expressions when he's interacting with Brigham--and it is evident that they really do enjoy their times playing together--and how cute to see Tagg holding the leash when they're out for a stroll on your streets. I bet the neighbors think that is so fun to see. Thanks for sharing all the fun things you all do together. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma K.7.5.09

    Seeing the pics of Tagg in the shower makes me think of how we need always to have the temp on the faucets set at a cool-to-warm setting just in case little hands might sometime figure out how to turn on the shower or sink faucet and how easy it would be for a little one to get burned if the water came on really hot. It looks like he was really proud of himself to have found such a cozy, fun place to cocoon. Such a little cutie pie! Love to all of you from both of us.

    ReplyDelete