CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.24.2009

We love the Brigham!

In honor of his 21st dog-birthday on May 16th, I wanted to make a little post about how much I love the Brigham. He has been just the best dog ever since the beginning! He always loves me--and shows me he loves me (like he's doing in the picture above :) even when I get mad or don't speak very nicely to him... and unconditional love is one of the most motivating things to me! He is so cuddly and he knows just how to make me feel a bit better when I'm sad. He is adorable and very good with Taggert, he doesn't shed and only barks when he thinks we're in danger--what more could we ask for?!
I love you Brigham!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11.6.09

    What a sweet tribute to your dear little Brigham! He truly is adorable and cuddly and the perfect little family member. We are glad that he holds such a precious place in your beautiful heart! He, too, is a lucky fellow to have such loving care from both you and Jed and his buddy Tagg. We always love to see how those two interact. Again, belated "Happy Birthday" wishes to your best canine friend. Hugs to all of you from both of us--Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma/pa K.11.6.09

    Ooooops! I pressed the wrong key and it came up posted from anonymous--but you know that it is from Grandpa and me, dear Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma/11.6.09

    P. S. I just found this May 24th posting and posted the two previous messages about it, but I also want to tell you, Jess, that I am sorry that I did not call you back after your call early this afternoon. The two dear fellows, both NIU students, who came to deliver our new frig (it is beautiful and I LOVE it!) found that the task was more monumental than they had bargained for to remove our old Subzero. The problem was mostly due to the lovely ceramic tile which elevated the floor in front of the refrigerator making it a real project to get it up and over that tile "lip"--but all's well that ends well, and within a few hours the task was completed, and our cold and frozen food that we had packed in coolers was nestled in its new home. I know that you are busy right now, so we will be in touch for a quiet visit on the phone after things return to normal at the beautiful McClure Household. We love and miss you. It was so fantastic to be with you and your little guy Tagg again, and we do hope that Daddy can come next time, too. Love and hugs to all of you from both of us.

    ReplyDelete