CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.08.2009

The Helper

Taggert Owen is the best helper a couple of parents could ask for!! Can you spot him: Sweeping, mopping, celebrating a superb stacking job in the pantry, dishing out dog food, picking weeds with Daddy, wiping the counter, spraying [child-friendly] cleaner in the cabinet, clipping his toenails, kneading pizza dough (which I actually baked into a little pizza for him without any further kneading--and it turned out great!!), vacuuming up a cereal mess under the table, walking the Brigham, and siping off his hands after eating?

I had brought home lots of bottles of juice from the store one day and had left them sitting just inside the little storage closet, where I intended to store them properly later. I walked in to find Taggert hauling them out, one by one... some of them were really really big and heavy, too!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm liking your music playlist! And, such fun pictures. I just watched your little video clip with Ella and she loved watching Tagg walk around. Can a 1 year old have a crush!?? Haha. Oh, and thanks for Ella's b-day wishes! She had a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma/pa K.12.9.09

    Tagg really is a true little "Jack-of-all-trades" and has fun in the process! His vast array of expressions really cracks us up. What a beautiful boy he is!

    ReplyDelete