On July 4th, Jed brought Taggert and I along to a soccer game! We had a great time! We drove about twenty minutes west so he could play with Elders Sweeney and Tallman, missionaries who used to serve in our ward. It was a pretty hot morning, but there was a playground right next to the field that had a great water feature, which just about every single one of us took advantage of! I brought Taggert's throne of a carseat out and we shared it as a chair while we were watching the game (see top-right picture of Taggert). Tagg (who finds it just a bit hard to stay on the sidelines during the game now) even got a little ball action with Elder Sweeney after the game!
Here are the star player's highlights... the picture that's second from the right on the top row is our favorite!
This is a collage I made for Osvaldo, Jed's soccer friend that came along.
Speaking of missionaries, we have really had some great ones in our area. Jed's calling as a ward missionary has really been a good chance for us to get to know the missionaries better, and I would like to record the fact that the Elders (yeah, all of them :) come over all the time just to learn things from my wonderful Jed. They listen to him expound the scriptures for hours! And, on the side, they think Tagg is cool and want pictures with him before they get transferred. :) I've really chosen/created some stinkin great men!









No comments:
Post a Comment