Noo-tin-ah (nursery) has been the most wonderful thing ever! We have such loving nursery leaders, and Tagg (although they say he rarely talks in there) has really grown to love having friends ever since he started spending two hours there each week. He asks about nootinah all the time, and every Sunday he runs to the front door as soon as we tell him it's nursery day. These pictures are from his first day in there. Jed and I dropped him off (he walked right in and never looked back) and remained directly behind the door for a few minutes, peeking in the window (I also tried--of course--to get some pictures of this momentous occasion :). Karen Eisenbart, one of the leaders, came and found me later on that day in my class and asked if she could take my camera in there to take pictures for me! For all their flaws, ward families do run pretty smoothly. I've heard nursery is a challenging calling, but I'm so grateful to the people who make it meaningful for those little kids; it makes such a huge difference. Thank you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment