When Taggert was pretty darn little, Grandma and Grandpa Klaiss sent him a panda bear book (the one in the video). For some reason, I read words on the last page ("Baby panda bears stay with their mothers until they are three years old.") in a really weird voice, where "until they are three years" is kind of low and anticipatory and "OLD!" is kind of loud and purposely a bit strained-sounding. Yes, I am aware that this is odd... but both Tagg and I would laugh our heads off whenever I would do it! That was my first intimation that he and I had similar funny bones :) He rediscovered the book recently, and though it had been months since we had read it, he (without any prompting on my part) opened it and made babbling sounds that sounded just like me!
The little man's favorite movie for a while was Happy Feet, which he affectionately dubbed "Pen-in Moo-ee" (Penguin Movie). Jed took this happy video of our happy feet!
(I can't wait to see what Tagg becomes when he grows up: what he likes to do, what he's good at... I know I'm biased, but he seems to be good at everything so far ;)
He tried to put on my eyeliner the other day, and so I distracted him from its girly uses by... well, you'll see! ;)




So cute, but I can't decide who's little buns I enjoy dancing around more. . yours or tags! You are adorable! Keep up the sunshine sunshine!
ReplyDelete