CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.08.2009

The Roomies

I have gotten to hang out with my roomies so much lately! We (due to Cyndi's generosity) met at Tempe Town Lakes with the kiddos and enjoyed each other's company while our babies got to know each other! Usually, get-togethers like this with old friends you haven't seen in a while are full of catching up and asking endless questions about everything you've missed since you were last together... but we just chilled like we always have, because we already know everything going on in each others' lives, thanks to blogging! I'm sure Ella especially looked way different than she did the last time I saw her, but I didn't even notice cuz I felt like I had just seen her yesterday!
...Speaking of changing since the last time we saw each other, when I saw this picture of us three, I thought none of us had changed at all since college, but when I took a look at these pictures I was forced to change my mind: We really are growing up! :)

Here are our little ones, minus Cosette. I loved how sweet Paisley was with Ella!
Taggert really liked Yoo-kee (Luke) and followed him around a lot. He talked about Luke a lot after we left. :)

Erin, Luke & Ella met Tagg & me at a children's museum in Mesa. We had so much fun, even though we spun Luke around so much in that little red and orange chair (per his request :) that he actually threw up when he got up... Thank goodness I just knew I was gonna need an extra kid outfit that day! (The shirt Luke borrowed served as collateral to make sure we hung out again before Erin left ;) By the way, check out Luke's art project! I wonder if all that glue ever dried...

And sweet Cyndi came over with Paisley and Cosette for a sleepover the day we got back from Illinois! It was awesome to see Paisley and Tagg together--the grape pictures, I'll have you know, were not staged! They are just both that adorable! I am always amazed to think that I was randomly put together in that little Heritage Halls apartment with such fantastic, lifelong friends! Love you, girls! (And KaraLee and Heather, I MISS YOU!!!! Can't wait for that complete roommate reunion we WILL have!)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Grandma/pa K.12.9.09

    WOW!!! What precious, wonderful pictures of the trio of beautiful Mommies and their absolutely adorable, cute-as-can-be "babies" enjoying each others' company. And how fun to see the pictures from 'way back at BYU. It truly is a gift that you are all lifelong friends. We can all celebrate such friends and thank God for them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post Jess! I'm glad we get to see each other so much. We really do need a reunion with EVERYBODY!! Hmm.. we need to get planning! Oh, and those old BYU pictures! Too funny. Haha.. good times.

    ReplyDelete